We think public transit is worth celebrating! In addition to getting folks where they need to go every day, public transit eases traffic congestion, builds stronger communities, and promotes a cleaner environment. So, think on that next time you’re all annoyed sitting behind the bus in traffic!
The Kanawha Valley Regional Transportation Authority has been serving the community for over 50 years! Each year KRT moves over 1.7 million passengers in the Kanawha Valley. Rain, snow, or sunshine—the KRT is out running the roads. Did you know all the KRT buses have Wifi now? You can Tweet and Tik Tok without risking a car wreck! These days, some of our Kin Ship team ride the bus to and from work. They say it gives them time to read, play Wordle, people watch, knit, or do anything other than drive.
- Super soft, like your favorite vintage tee
- Classic crew neck, with a modern fit
- Hand-printed in Appalachia, West Virginia
- 52% Cotton / 48% Polyester
- WRAP Certified + sweatshop free
- Machine wash. Tumble dry
- Available in unisex sizes XS-XXXL